Ladies Intermediate Class
This program is designed for all playing levels with a focus on fun and a few laughs in a relaxed ladies only group.
The intermediate classes are a great mix of ladies, both who have been improving their golf with us through our beginner classes, private lessons or from different golf clubs around the area.
Every 10 weeks, with consultation of the participants we create a new program which will run over the upcoming weeks. We try to cover any common problems, troublesome shots encountered on the course or general swing improvements, designed to lower your scores and enjoy your golf even more!
The same subject will be taught on all 3 classes each week giving you the flexibility to book on any day knowing you won't miss that lesson subject.
- 1 hour of social and relaxed golf instruction.
- Program covers all areas of the game from full swing to chipping and putting.
- Groups are welcome, including seniors.
- Maximum 6 per class.
- Lessons will take place on driving range, putting green and short game area dependant on lesson subject.
- If the class size is less than 3 participants the class duration will be reduced to 30 minutes.
- If you are the only participant booked you will be contacted to move your booking to the next available group
5th, 6th & 9th- Irons
12th, 13th & 16th- Bunkers & Pitching
19th, 20th & 23rd- Long Game
26th, 27th & 30th- Chipping
3rd & 6th- Chipping
10th & 13th- Irons
17th & 20th- Bunkers & Pitching
24th & 27th- Long Game
TIMETABLE AND PRICE
Every Wednesdays 10am - 11am
$30 per person.
Every Saturday 10am - 11am
$35 per person.
PLEASE NOTE - All bookings must be pre paid in order to confirm your place within the group
Please call Sydney Golf Academy on (02) 9662 5109 for bookings.