Lesson Terms and Conditions
Sydney Golf Academy
Thanks to the loyalty of our customers and the reputation of our Professionals have gained in the industry we have become the most popular establishment to learn golf in Australia. Our aim is to provide you with the most professional service available
. Please take a few minutes to read the following terms & conditions:
- All lessons MUST be paid for in advance.
- Customers should register with the Sydney golf Academy, located in the Golf Shop, 10 minutes prior to commencement of your lesson.
- It is not Moore Park Golf’s business practice to allow customers to “pay next time” or “part-pay”, to save embarrassment please give payment to the Sydney Golf Academy administration, prior to meeting with your professional.
Gift Cards, Vouchers and Packages
- The gift card and/or voucher must be presented on commencement of each lesson.
- All packages and gift card and/or vouchers are valid for one year only from date of purchase. (After remitting a gift voucher for a package of lessons, the packaged lessons are only valid for one year from the date of the gift voucher purchase).
- Gift cards, vouchers and packages are non-refundable.
- When a customer is experiencing extreme circumstances that prohibit him/her from taking their lesson/s or remitting a gift voucher before a validity period expires, the customer must (in order to apply for an extension) put in writing their circumstances with no less than 30 days notice from the date of expiry. The letter of exceptional circumstances is an application only (not an assurance of extension) and will be considered by Management and advise will be given to the customer within 3 business days of receipt of the letter
- If illness or injury is preventing the completion of lessons before the expiry date, a doctors note will be required in order to fulfil a lesson expiry extension.
- Packages purchased are not exclusive to any teaching Professional. Should the preferred teacher be unavailable it will be at the discretion of the administration staff to replace this teacher, unless, a preferred teacher is advised by the customer.
- Additional participant(s) may be invited to a packaged lesson. Additional credit will be charged for each 30 minute time frame used per person.
Cancellation / No Show
- A 24 hour period is required for cancellation of lessons. If you cancel within the 24 hour period your lesson payment or package/voucher credit will be forfeited
- If it is raining on the day of your lesson, please contact the Sydney Golf Academy for advice on whether it is suitable for your lesson to proceed. Most lessons can be conducted, except on-course lessons or if the direction of the rain is affecting play on the driving range.
- Once payment has been made for a specific group class, customers are registered to those particular dates and times. If a customer is unable to attend any of the dates, the customer will forfeit the class.
- There are no make-up classes for any group, adults or children. If the minimum class size is not met then the duration of the class will be adjusted accordingly.
On Course Lessons
- Our On course lessons are subject to availability dependant on weather and golf course capacity.
- Due to the unpredictability of course usage, the On Course lessons may be cancelled or changed at any time prior to the lesson start.
- If The Sydney Golf Academy is required cancel the On Course lesson, you will be contacted to either re schedule or use the lesson credit for an alternative lesson option.